Saturday, September 30, 2006

Tears all around

Sadie's been extremely cranky since we got home, but it let up for a few hours today. I'm feeding her every hour and a half, and that seems to keep her from losing her cool. This child can throw a tantrum like I've never seen before. I'm not sure if it's gas, methodone withdrawals, overstimulation, understimulation, hunger or what that is driving the fits she has, but she's pretty much inconsolable when it happens. Katie was a super easy baby, so maybe it's just this one's personality and that I got a bit spoiled the first time around. Of course, I can't be mad - just a week ago I was waiting to hear her first cries. This baby has been through so much. But, still, is it too much to ask for a break from all the constant drama?

Katie's been pretty tearful, too, which is also understandable. Ooops. Sadie's cring again... more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment