Monday, September 18, 2006

Grrrr...

I can not wait to write my real blog today. I soooo need to vent on some things, but just can't do it at the moment. It's been a long day and I'm pretty cranky. I had hoped to work some, since we have some quiet time, but no such luck.

Poor Katie is home with Jason today - she has a urinary tract infection and is feeling awful. I feel so badly that I can't be there to comfort her.

Sadie is doing ok. She got her chest tube out today. She's still having some issues, but many of these relate to said issue above that I can't really write about right now. Basically, it's not HER, it's her care. She opened her eyes for a long time today, and every time I opened my mouth (this game started with a yawn) she'd open hers, too. I was totally thrilled about that. It may come in handy when we start teaching her to nurse.

A minister from my parents church came by this afternoon who has a son that was here with a heart defect, which was nice of him. Gethsemene (my parents church) has been so kind to us, offering support, visits, offers to help and prayers. Thank you all.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment