I hit a brick wall with an overload of work, CHD stuff, kids, colds, etc. today. Luckily my friend Karen has been kind to step up to the plate and take on today's 7 For 7!
7 Reasons I am Happy to be a Mom to a Child with CHD.
No parent is happy to receive a diagnosis of CHD, but CHD is not a death sentence. For today's post, Karen Ward shares 7 reasons she is happy.
- I don't sweat the small stuff any more (or as much)
- I snuggle a little longer at night when I tuck my kids in
- I have met some WONDERFUL people
- I have a stronger faith and better relationship with God
- I am more thankful for what I have and have found that I want less
- I have found strength that I never knew I had
- I appreciate life so much more