Tuesday, July 06, 2010

It will get better.

When, I'm not sure. But I'm ready for life to get better. Somewhat easier. Something's gonna give soon. And hopefully it's not my brain.

Another tough, tough day. Another long week of work ahead. A week away next week for more work in Denver, while I try to juggle the other job. Closing two businesses - who'd have thought it to be so stressful? New job? Still on a major learning curve. U. G. H. And don't get me started on the personal numbers I've been through the last month.

I heard it was over 100 today. I had no clue it was hot. I spent my day inside a cube or a business building downtown. I did drive, and I think it was hot, but I was on calls, so really didn't pay attention. I was gone 12 hours, and worked about 18 thus far. I should get in 2 more before calling it quits and gettig up at 5 to do it again. But I think I'll slack off, take the heat for not getting everything done tomorrow and get a few hours of sleep.

Sorry to those I'm ignoring/not responding to/missing. I hope to come up for air again one day soon. I miss you. I miss daylight. I miss laughter and fun. I hope to find it again soon.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:19 PM

    LEt me know when I should bring the coffee/wine/chocolate over :)

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:10 PM

    Things always change....that is the on constant in life. Shitstorms come and go. Just like the 2 feet of snow that has turned in 100 degree days, life will do a 180 in what can seem like seconds. By the way, daylight is overrated. :-)

    George

    ReplyDelete